All 9 art Reviews

Succubus Succubus

Well, i think i'll take the risk to summon this succubus to the art portal - so promise me to keep up the great work ;)

Idyllicinnocence responds:

Thank you so much! Have a lovely day ~ x

$crooge | COTM LVL99 $crooge | COTM LVL99

Your gritty style really reminds me of Don Rosa. Like it :)

Krakelcomics responds:

Thank you very much for your heartwarming words. :)

Larry, Hardened Bitter Machine of War Larry, Hardened Bitter Machine of War

Awesome, as always. You nailed it ;)

Lourdjim responds:

i dont know the... as always part but thanks

Owl Owl

Wow, just wow! Your traditional skills are absolutely stunning - keep up the great work. :)

I don't need easy I don't need easy

Cool sense of colours and light. I really like, how well the traditional and the digital parts are working together. :)

United We Stand, Divided We fall United We Stand, Divided We fall

Chapeau! Really good work - especially the traditional part. Love the background btw.
Keep up the great work and i promise, you will go places. :)

EliseRaphsody responds:

Thank you so much for the compliment! :)

Rob the Boss Rob the Boss

Great work! Even if i don't think, that you are a beginner anymore. You should give the open category a try. In my opinion your piece is good enough to get, at least, in the showcase. ;)

Lena00 responds:

Oh, thank you ^^ This is my third picture with my tablet... So i'm so glad you like it :D

Line & Liquid: The Powerstruggle Line & Liquid: The Powerstruggle

I really like your style. Don't forget to put your "work in progress"-link in the description ;)
Keep up the great work!

TesherZafrin responds:

Thanks for the compliment! Will do!

Bring it to life Bring it to life

Woha! I don't know why, but you really got me with this one. I love your traditional style, her expression and your use of colours :)

I think, if you use some rim lighting, it would help her to pop out and really support your concept. Maybe you could focus a little bit more on her eyes - maybe a little bit of white in the center, wich blends with the yellow...
The same thing you can do on parts of the "tentacles" which a closer to the viewer. I think it would give them a great three dimensional effect and would look really cool.

Hope my feedback is useful and you haven't to big problems to decrypt my terrible english^^
Keep up the great work - want to see you at least being showcased :)

Luciannaaa responds:

Thank you very much! :) I think your english is very good but english isn't my first language so what do I know :D Yeah, maybe I'll add some white to the eyes, to let them shine a bit more. :)